Featured

    Featured Posts

  • How to use Shortcut keys in USD
  • Create Timer behavior with action calls

My First Post

Hi 

This is Srikanth, a die hard fan of "Coding". I'm working for an MNC as a Team lead and leading around 5+ resources (ofcourse all of them are top notch :) ).. My primary interest is in to developing my self and my mates who are really interested in my style of coding... 

And so, this blog is mainly focused on my learnings, new topics, new techonologies and so on rather than my personal interests.

I'm now working on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Unified Service Desk (aka USD) henceforth much of my content revolve around CRM & WPF albiet I would love to touch other topics.

I'm very much keen to learn new things. If you have any new point on my posts, I would be very much happy if you can post it via comments. Or you can reach me on my email id : ansrikanth@gmail.com at any time. 

Hope you will enjoy my posts ...

Regards
Srikanth
author

Naga Srikanth Alluri

A passionate developer, learner and a budding blogger :)

Get Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

Hey, dont forget to leave your name if your giving comment as anonymous user :)

www.CodeNirvana.in

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © CRM Ramblings | Designed By Code Nirvana